Friday, July 2, 2010

Linking

I absolutely have to link to three sites tonight, or else I won't be able to sleep. REALLY.

Pushing Up Roses: First of all, this is the first person who ever linked to me on a website. I love her site, which is part gamer blog, and part personal biography. I love it! I've been a fan for a long, long time and I am very grateful for her assistance and support.

Saudi Jeans: Oh. My. God. This guy writes about Saudi and...well, he is basically one of the best. I can't say any more, except that if you want to learn about what is REALLY going on in the Kingdom, this is the place.

Blue Abaya: This is a blog written by a Western woman who lives in Riyadh. She is very involved with events going on in Riyadh and has such an interesting point of view. I especially love her entry about Bedouins she has encountered at work.


Anyone who happens to visit this humble place: visit these links! They are seriously worth your time.


S7AMX3979QS2

No comments:

Post a Comment